- Returns and Exchanges will be accepted within 21 days from the date received.
- Merchandise must be returned in the same condition as received. The shoes must be in brand new, unworn condition, with its original packaging and invoice. Any products not sent back in said condition will be returned to the customer.
- A return authorization is required to return online purchases.
- A USPS label can be requested for ease of return. If you chose to use this method of return we will deduct $9.95 from your refund.
Returns and Exchanges after 22 days and items marked final sale will not be accepted.
SALE ITEMS MAY BE RETURNED FOR EXCHANGE OR SITE CREDIT ONLY.
- ANY ITEMS THAT SPECIFY IN THE DESCRIPTION "FINAL SALE, NO RETURNS" WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR RETURNS.
The FLEXX USA will not assume responsibility for reimbursement or compensation in the event a return package is lost, stolen or mishandled. Please keep all tracking details for your records.
Unfortunately, we cannot replace or repair shoes purchased at one of our approved retailer locations. You will have to contact your local retailer for assistance.
RETURN and EXCHANGE INSTRUCTIONS
To begin your return or exchange please email email@example.com. Please include your order number in the email. You will then receive emailed instructions on how to complete the return or exchange.
Damaged or Defective Items
If your merchandise has a factory damage, save the original packaging, take a photo of the damaged item and contact our Customer Service Department before returning.
The Customer Service Team may be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, Monday through Friday 9:00am-5:00pm, EST (excluding US holidays).
Please allow 14 days for us to receive and process your return.
We'll credit or refund the value of the item and any taxes you were charged (excluding the shipping & handling charges; less the cost of return shipping, if you choose this option).
Refunds will be issued in the same tender as the purchase. Please note that if you have received a gift and would like to return it for a refund, the person who originally purchased the gift will receive the refund.
Depending on your credit card company, the credit should appear on your statement within two billing cycles after the credit is applied.
Shipping charges for items you choose to return are non-refundable.
The warehouse will inspect merchandise sent back for a refund and reserves the right to reject returns.
Once the return has been processed, you will receive a return email confirmation